* Terms– All quotations and orders accepted by Cherry Products Limited are subject to our terms amd conditions of business. An exert is shown below, a full copy is available from our sales office on request
* Orders– Orders must be forwarded in writing. No responsibility is accepted by Cherry Products Limited for goods supplied incorectly if a written order is not received.
* Prices– All previous price lists are cancelled. All prices quoted on this website are exworks. Prices are subject to VAT and are recommended retail prices. All equipment is supplied at the price ruling at the date of dispatch. Unless otherwise stated all products are inclusive of brackets. All prices quoted can only be held for 14 days, after this period a new price will need to be quoted.
* Payment– Invoices are to be settled in full on the 30th day of the month following the date of the invoice.
* Specification– All capacities, sizes and weights on this website are approximate.
* Provisions & Use of Work Equipment Regulations (1998)– It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the requirements of these regulations are met when purchasing Cherry Product Limited for their specific requirements.
* Delivery– Cherry Products Limited accept no liability for any delay in the delivery or the consequences of any such delay.
* Returns– Cherry Products Limited regret that no goods can be returned without authorisation and any such returns will be subject to a handling charge.
* Title– All goods shall remain the sole property of Cherry Products Limited until the customer has paid in full the whole of the contract price. While the goods remain in the ownership of Cherry Products Limited, the customer shall keep them and insure them against damage, destruction or theft of their full value and return them to Cherry Products Limited on demand. Any proceeds of an insurance claim in this connection shall belong to Cherry Products Limited for whom the customer shall hold the same trust. The customer is expressly prohibited from creating any mortgage, charge lien or other encumbrance adverse to the title of Cherry Products Limited.
* Guarantee– All new equipment is warranted for a period of twelve months from date of delivery. Our guarantee does not apply to any parts which are not of our make, these parts will be subject to the supplier’s warranty. Cherry Products Limited shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss, injury or expense, whether direct or indirect, which may arise for any reason whatsoever in connection with any goods supplied or work done by Cherry Products Limited.
WARRANTY- NO RECTIFICATION WORK IS TO BE CARRIED OUT PRIOR TO NOTIFICATION AND AUTHORISATION BY CHERRY PRODUCTS LIMITED. OUR WARRANTY MAY REQUIRE EQUIPMENT TO BE RETURNED TO THE MANUFACTURER- CHERRY PRODUCTS LIMITED. A PRICE MUST BE AGREED AND AN ORDER NUMBER ISSUED BEFORE PROCEEDING.